The VinDiego Wine & Food Festival is becoming one of San Diego’s top events for wine lovers. This year’s setting was in the picturesque area of Liberty Station. The atmosphere and weather could not have been better, as for the wine and food, excellent! They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and since I don’t like long blogs, we are going to show lots of pictures with short comments on the wines, allowing you to further explore the various wines on your own adventure. But before we do that, a few comments and suggestions on attending a Wine & Food Festival.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen if the event is outside.
- Start with Food first before they run out.
- Don’t try to visit every booth, choose wisely!
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions, they want to help you and explain their wine.
- Take breaks from tasting.
- Have a designated driver.
Photo Journal VinDiego 2018
Mezzanotte (Primotivo/Syrah Blend) – Medium bodied, well balanced and oak notes with fruity overtones. Great with Hamburger’s and Cheese. The Winemaker started winemaking in his garage with no training. Wow! We give this .
Nice Wine Aerator !
Honorable Mention – Nice easy drinking wines that are up and coming cellars.